COBUS Industries GmbH is the world market leader in the construction of airport buses, which are used worldwide to transport passengers at international airports. The COBUS is represented at over 300 airports worldwide. New, future-oriented drive technologies and a wide range of services ensure the continued growth of our company. Another guarantor of our success is of course our employees, who have been able to develop our buses to world class standards with the greatest commitment and technical know-how.
To strengthen our customer service team, we are looking for a
vehicle mechanic/mechatronics technician/electrician in technical field service
with good knowledge of electrics/electronics.
Is the opportunity to strengthen the excellent reputation of our team by working independently and to promote electromobility at international airports a special incentive for you? Then welcome to the COBUS team!
- Handover of new vehicles and instruction at the customer
- Technical support for our customers’ vehicles at international airports
- Independent implementation of repair and maintenance work in customer workshops
- Implementation of theoretical and practical training workshops at the customer
- Qualification as a car or commercial vehicle mechatronics technician, master craftsman or comparable, with 2 – 5 years of professional experience
- Good knowledge of electrics/electronics
- Knowledge of system and high-voltage technology desirable
- Strong understanding of service and high customer orientation
- Independent and responsible way of working
- Purposefulness, flexibility, initiative, ability to work in a team and sociability
- Languages: English (min. B2-level) / German and/or other language(s) desirable
- Computer skills (MS Office)
- A high degree of willingness to travel internationall
- Car driver’s license, commercial vehicle driver’s licence desirable
You can expect:
- A responsible, interesting working environment in a highly motivated team
- International working environment
- Intensive training and introduction
- A safe place to work
- A performance-related salary and company pension scheme
We look forward to your complete application documents with a tabular curriculum vitae, photo and certificates, stating your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date, exclusively by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.