COBUS Industries GmbH is the world market leader in the construction of airport buses used to transport passengers at international airports worldwide. COBUS is represented at over 350 airports worldwide. New, future-oriented drive technologies and a broad service package ensure the further growth of our company.
To strengthen our sales and marketing team we are looking for the following person as soon as possible
Marketing Manager (m, f, d) – full-time
- Preparation of the marketing plan and budget, derived from the marketing strategy
- Implementation and control of all tasks of the marketing plan in cooperation with agencies
- Expansion of international public relations and digital media: conception of publications on our website, in online magazines, partner and customer mailings, newsletters, social media
- Organisation, coordination and follow-up of trade fairs, events and online events
- Creation, coordination and purchase of print materials and advertising media
- Supporting the sales team with defined tasks, such as processing international tenders, preparing offers and with other internal sales tasks
- Completed studies in the field of business, media and/or communication sciences or a comparable course of study with a focus on marketing or international sales
- Ideally, first professional experience in marketing or sales administration tasks
- Very good language skills in German and English
- Very good knowledge of MS Office; knowledge of SEM, web programming, Google Analytics, LinkedIn knowledge, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and CRM systems are desirable
- Structured, goal-oriented and independent way of working
- Creativity, organisational strength, ability to work under pressure, team player
You can expect:
- A challenging and varied job in a highly motivated, collegial team.
- Work in an international environment with short decision-making processes and a lot of personal responsibility
- Professional development opportunities
- Performance-related remuneration and the possibility of a company pension scheme
- An interesting job in a strong growth market
If you are interested in this position, we look forward to receiving your application documents, including your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date, preferably by e-mail to email@example.com. If you have any questions, please call us at 06122 955347.